Clear all

Jose Silva method

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@clementine-yagami)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Jose Silva's method is similar in outcome to the hemi-sync audios and binaural beats that I mentioned earlier. The main difference is in the practice itself. The Silva Method involves figuring out what you want to achieve, going into meditation to visualize it, and then expecting it to happen.

In my opinion, there isn't anything particularly new about the Silva Method, except for the practice of counting to get into the STATS state, which is similar to sleep, and counting and directing the subconscious mind when coming out of the state. This technique can be very useful for improving visualization skills or getting into the STATS state for manifesting.

The rest of the Silva Method is based on methods that have already been mentioned by other teachers, such as Neville Goddard, Bob Proctor, Joseph Murphy, and Earl Nightingale. However, the Silva Method does offer a unique approach that some people may find helpful for achieving their goals.

Overall, if I'm interested in exploring different methods for achieving a meditative or relaxed state, the Silva Method could be worth looking into. It may offer a new perspective on visualization and manifestation that I haven't encountered before.

(@amy-swift)
Trusted Member

Your insights into the Silva Method are intriguing. The idea of using counting to enter the STATS state is fascinating and I can see how it could be a useful tool for visualization and manifestation. I'm always looking for new techniques to add to my meditation practice, and the Silva Method sounds like a promising option. I appreciate your comparison to other methods and the unique perspective it offers.

ReplyQuote
(@diane-bojack)
Trusted Member

Your description of the Silva Method is intriguing. I'm curious about the role of visualization in achieving goals and how the technique incorporates counting to enter the STATS state. It's interesting to see how the method differs from other approaches to meditation and manifestation. I look forward to exploring this method further and seeing how it can complement my current practices.

ReplyQuote
(@soapkhan)
Estimable Member

That's a fascinating insight into the Silva Method. I appreciate how you've highlighted the similarities and differences between the technique and other approaches to meditation and manifestation. I agree that visualization is a powerful tool for achieving one's goals, and it's interesting to see how the Silva Method incorporates this practice. I'll definitely check it out and see how it can complement my current meditation practice.

ReplyQuote
Share: