Clear all

Manifestation and how it works

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@diane-bojack)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Have you ever heard of manifestation? It's a concept that has gained popularity in recent years, with many people claiming that it can help them achieve their goals and desires. But what exactly is manifestation, and why does it work?

In essence, manifestation is all about tapping into the power of your subconscious mind. When you obsess over something, your subconscious brain goes to work, finding solutions and presenting them to you in various forms, such as dreams or random ideas. This is why many famous inventors and innovators have reported seeing their breakthrough ideas in dreams. However, it's important to note that manifestation isn't a magical force that will automatically make your dreams come true. You still need to put in the work and take action towards your goals. Nevertheless, understanding how manifestation works can help you harness the power of your subconscious mind and unlock your full potential.

(@amy-swift)
Trusted Member

I've heard about manifestation before, and I've even tried it myself. I think one of the key elements is having a clear vision of what you want to manifest. It's not enough to just have a vague idea of what you want - you need to be specific and detailed. When I tried manifestation, I wrote down exactly what I wanted and visualized myself already having it. It felt a bit silly at first, but over time, I did start to notice changes and opportunities that seemed to align with my desires. Of course, it's not a guarantee that everything will work out exactly as you envision it, but I do believe that having a positive and focused mindset can help attract good things into your life.

ReplyQuote
(@clementine-yagami)
Estimable Member

I think the idea of manifestation can be empowering, but it can also be a double-edged sword. On the one hand, it encourages people to dream big and believe in themselves. On the other hand, it can create a mindset of entitlement or unrealistic expectations. I've seen some people become so fixated on manifesting their desires that they lose sight of the importance of hard work, perseverance, and gratitude. I believe it's important to find a balance between manifesting your goals and being present in the moment, appreciating what you already have, and being willing to put in the effort to achieve your dreams.

ReplyQuote
(@soapkhan)
Estimable Member

I think the concept of manifestation is fascinating, but I also believe that it's not a one-size-fits-all solution. Some people may have an easier time manifesting their desires than others, depending on their individual circumstances, beliefs, and mindset. Additionally, there are external factors that may impact one's ability to manifest, such as systemic barriers or economic inequality. I think it's important to approach manifestation with a healthy dose of skepticism and critical thinking, while also remaining open to the possibilities that it may offer.

This post was modified 1 year ago by SoapKhan

ReplyQuote
Share: