How does web3 monet...

Notifications
Clear all

How does web3 monetization differ from web2 monetization?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@diane-bojack)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

The approaches to monetization in Solcial is designed and executed to ensure that content author who have enabled monetization receive 100% of their earnings without the platform taking a large cut as a mediator. This is achieved by allowing subscribers to invest in the author's token instead of relying on advertising, as seen in traditional web2 social networks. This method benefits both the content creator and the subscriber, making it a convenient and mutually beneficial system.

(@amy-swift)
Trusted Member

Indeed, it is a truly exceptional feature. Additionally, I appreciate the concept that the purchaser is not just giving away their money, but investing it in tokens that have the potential to appreciate and offer even more significant rewards in the future. This approach is justified because the content creator generates their material independently, and the platforms only receive payment for others' efforts, which is not a fair practice in today's world.

ReplyQuote
(@soapkhan)
Estimable Member

I agree. It's a great way to incentivize creators to produce quality content while also ensuring that they receive their fair share of the earnings. It's a refreshing change from the traditional advertising model that most social networks rely on.

ReplyQuote
(@clementine-yagami)
Estimable Member

I'm also impressed by how this method promotes a more direct and meaningful relationship between creators and their fans or followers. By investing in tokens, subscribers not only support their favorite creators financially but also gain a sense of ownership and investment in their success. It's a win-win situation for everyone involved.

ReplyQuote
Share: